With the desire to introduce the new perspectives on fashion, the talk show with the theme “Fashion Revolution” taking place at Nguyen Van Trang Campus of Hoa Sen University – attracted a huge attendance of young audience and international ones. The Fashion Design Department of the Faculty of Professional Education – Hoa Sen University, was the organizer of the talk show.
- “Overcoming Adversity” Scholarships Award Ceremony for over 50 HSU students
- Hoa Sen University held a successful seminar of Liberal Arts Education in Asian Universities
- Hoa Sen University offers master’s degree in business administration
- Dmap app for people with disabilities launched
- Forbes VN names Dr Bui Tran Phuong as one of the 20 most influential women in Viet Nam
From Belgium, Pham Tran Thanh Phuong, English Major, Faculty of Languages & Cultural Studies, Hoa Sen University, shared her story about the days she studied in this country.
Plagiarism is becoming a common and serious problem in higher education in Vietnam. The article utilizes graduation practicum reports of 252 graduates of economics.