Program ID: 7310113
Hoa Sen University is proud to be the first and only university in Vietnam to train bachelors in Sports Economics in order to equip professional skills and competencies in Sports Economics, Sports Management and Business; Management and operation of sports club business; Financial advisor and sports market operator; Media management, sports event organization, etc. This is a trend that is ahead of the trend in the context of strong economic and social development in Vietnam and the world. The program is suitable for those who are interested in the business field related to the sports and health market.
International quality tests and certificates have been achieved:
Several Learning Topics
- Supervising and managing the operation of sports organizations and sports product trading units;
- Assess risks in sporting events and propose solutions to problems within the organization and the community;
- Develop marketing plans in the sports business and propose media plans for sports events;
- Planning staff development and building work processes in sports organizations and sports business units;
- Develop a sports event plan or a business plan, manage sports economic activity models.
After graduation, students can start their own business or work at a variety of businesses providing sports products/services, sports associations, centers, sports clubs, schools, and companies. media companies, etc. Students can take on many attractive job positions such as:
- Sports Business Manager;
- Professional in sales and management of gyms, professional sports clubs;
- Specialist in the management of sports facilities in hotels and resorts;
- Sales manager of sports equipment and goods;
- Specialist in management and business of sports facilities, school sports clubs;
- Sports market research and negotiation specialist;
- Sports event organizer;
- Business specialist for events, conferences and seminars.
- Juventus Academy
- Vietnam Taekwondo Federation
- Vietnam Yoga Federation
- Sport Intelligence JSC.
- Hoa Sen Sports Center
Share from Expert:
“Tại một số quốc gia như Mỹ, Trung Quốc, Đức, Anh, Pháp,.. Thể thao được xem như là một ngành kinh tế như những ngành Kinh tế khác. Ngành Kinh tế thể thao đóng góp từ 2-2.5% GDP. Hoạt động thể thao tạo công ăn, việc làm, thu nhập và mang lại doanh thu lớn so với nhiều ngành khác. Tại Việt Nam, TDTT đang được xem như là một lĩnh vực hoạt động xã hội mang tính phi kinh tế , phi kinh doanh.. “Ông Mai Bá Hùng, Phó GĐ Sở VH-TT TPHCM phát biểu tại Hội thảo Kinh tế thể thao tại HSU.
A video clip introducing the Sports Economics at HSU
Livestreams introduce Sports Economics
- Livestream “Starting a business in the field of Sports Economics” June 15, 2023″: