The Faculty of Economics – Business strives to become one of the leading educational and research institutions in business in Vietnam with the highest quality studies to meet the needs of businesses and organizations in a rapidly changing global business environment.
The Faculty of Economics – Business creates useful practical experiences for students in the field of economics and business with Programs such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Information Management System, Office Administration, and International Business. The curriculum provides students with a solid foundation of modern business knowledge, professional skills, leadership and practical experience needed to succeed in a global workplace, contributing to Vietnam’s economic growth and community development.
1. Commitment to Quality: Modern and effective teaching and research methods to help the students achieve personal success and contribute to society;
2. Independent Thinking: Provide opportunities for students to think critically and independently in decision-making and building trust.
3. Creativity: Encourage, support and reward ongoing efforts to seek knowledge and spiritual values;
4. Integrity: Train business people and future managers to be honest and trustworthy in all activities;
5. Respect for differences: Help students learn to respect the differences to realize the value of diversity.
6. Social responsibility: Train and foster business professionals who are responsible and ethical in their profession as well as responsible for society.