What is special about Bachelor’s Programme in Digital Marketing?
- Pioneer in teaching Digital Marketing training in Vietnam;
- Highly practical studies taught in English;
- Experienced lecturers and experts from businesses;
Content of Studies
- Provided knowledge: understand customer portraits, and implement electronic marketing tools to measure and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Some typical courses: Consumer behavior in the digital environment – Digital media – Search engine optimization (SEO) – Mobile and social media marketing –Electronic marketing data analysis – Customer relationship management and online strategy – Programmatic advertising
The demand for talents in digital marketing is increasing in all business fields with competitive salaries. Students have opportunities to work in the following areas:
- Electronics and communication specialist;
- Brand management;
- Automation marketing;
- Digital marketing management;
- Social media management.
“Technology has changed marketing tools and activities. Nowadays, businesses apply technology thoroughly in the field of Marketing such as AI, chatbots, social media data collection, Internet user tracking… to reach customers. Digital Marketing will be the main focus of future marketing activities.” – Dr. Doan Minh Chau, Acting Director of Postgraduate Institute, Hoa Sen University.