Question and Answer
- The library is ready to answer readers’ questions about general knowledge and quick references.
- The library do not answer questions to find answers to tests, quizzes, answers to exercises, and answers to questions from competitions ….
- Provide electronic and print resources available at the library.
- Providing free specialized websites on the Internet collected and selected by the library.
- Provide articles, a list of articles of various scientific subjects in international journals, databases with high updates.
- For documents that are shared or linked from other libraries or information centers, there may be a fee such as the delivery or service charges of the information provider.
- Guide readers to search, find, and exploit library resources and other online databases.
- Guide and support readers to identify the right source of information appropriate to the needs of readers and know how to evaluate and select information.
- Guide to find high quality information from the Internet.
Note: For in-depth reference questions, depending on the level of the question, the response time for readers may be delayed by 2-3 days. Reference staff will send email notification to readers know exactly the time you read will receive answers.
Method of service:
- Lecturers, Students of Hoa Sen University.
- Service time: From Monday to Saturday
⇒ Morning: 7:30 – 11:30
⇒ Afternoon: 13h – 16h30
⇒ Sunday, public holidays Not served
- Ask directly at the librarian’s desk
- Send messages on Library Fanpage or Chat via the Live Chat Application on the Website.
- Send your request via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for Reference Service users:
- Use appropriate forms of interaction to contact the reference staff to use services such as face-to-face meetings, chats, emails, …
- Provide the exact content of the information that readers need to find and comply with the requirements of the Reference Service