Hội thảo CamTESOL 2018 và Chính sách hỗ trợ chi phí
ASEAN ACCESS GRANT FOR VIETNAM
Dear Colleagues in Vietnam,
Greetings from the Kingdom of Cambodia!
The purpose of this communication is to invite and encourage you to submit an abstract proposal for the 14th Annual CamTESOL Conference on English Language Teaching: English Language Teaching in the Digital Era to be held in Phnom Penh on 09 – 11 February 2018.
In 2018, there will be financial assistance for ELT professionals from Vietnam to present at the conference.
The Program Committee will assess abstract proposals for this financial support. Abstract proposals submitted for consideration should:
- Originate from citizens of Vietnam
- Include no more than two authors per abstract
- Follow the guidelines set out in the CamTESOL 2018 Call for Papers
- Be submitted no later than 5 September 2017
2. Suggested topics:
Possible topics, but not limited to, include providing instruction in educational contexts with limited resources, effectively instructing large classes, and developing innovative approaches to curriculum design.
More information and details on the ranges of streams of the Main Conference can be found here.
More information and details on the ranges of streams of the Regional Research Symposium can be found here.
3. Selection criteria:
Abstracts submitted for consideration for financial assistance will be judged on:
- Innovative approaches to the unique educational contexts of the region
- Relevancy to ELT internationally
- Applicability of approaches, methodology and content to countries across the region
4. Result and Financial support:
Successful presenters will be notified by 24 November 2017.
Recipients of this support will receive:
- Travel allowance of USD 117 ( subject to deductible Withholding Tax of 14%)
- Sponsored registration to the Regional Research Symposium on Friday 09 February 2018
- Sponsored registration to the Presenter’s Warm-Up Cocktail Reception on Friday 09 February 2018
- Sponsored registration to the Main Conference on Saturday 10 – Sunday 11 February 2018
- Sponsored registration to the Conference Dinner on Saturday 10 February 2018
For any enquiries related to the grant, please contact Panhchaneath.Sokheng@idp.com
Mr. SOU Visal
CamTESOL Conference Manager
Join us at the 14th CamTESOL Conference on 09-11 February 2018.
For more information, go to www.camtesol.org