Tips for the TOEIC test from the TOEIC Ambassador in April 2022 – Le Ngoc Phuong Nga
Without letting you wait too long, [Student’s Mind – Student’s Life] continues the second episode with the participation of Ms. Le Ngoc Phuong Nga – New Head of English Language Studies (the 39th Graduation Ceremony) with the theme [TIPS TO SUCCEED IN YOUR TOEIC]
Are you currently:
– Confused about how to choose TOEIC documents?
– How to balance TOEIC test preparation with specialized subjects at school?
– What is the perfect TOEIC learning route for beginners?
If you face the above questions, then [Tips to Succeed in Your TOEIC] is the Talkshow you should not miss.
[Tips to Succeed in Your TOEIC] with the companionship of Ms. Phuong Nga – TOEIC Ambassador April 2022, with an outstanding TOEIC score of 990/990, will help you answer all questions about this TOEIC exam.
In particular, at the Webinar, Ms. Phuong Nga also shared her “secrets” to preparing for the TOEIC test and achieving a high GPA at the University.
In addition, those who join the Webinar will immediately receive a very “genuine” set of specialized English materials.
Let’s review the excellent achievements of Ms. Phuong Nga!
– New valedictorian of CT English Language Arts (39th Graduation Ceremony) with a GPA of 3.6/4.0.
– TOEIC Ambassador April 2022 with a perfect score of 990/990.
– Third prize in the city-level English HSG exam, grade 12.
– Achieved 9.8 points in English in the 2017 university entrance exam.