Instructions to fill out the Application Form for High School Graduation Exam and University Entrance Exam 2021
The Ministry of Education and Training has just announced the application form for the high school graduation exam in 2021 and the application for new university and college admissions. Hoa Sen University (HSU) will guide candidates on how to fill out the application form for high school graduation exam and university entrance exam 2021.
Documents to register for the high school graduation exam and university and college entrance exam in 2021 includes 01 document bag, 02 exam registration forms, and 01 instructions for form filling.
Candidates can view the application form for high school graduation and university entrance exams HERE
Department of Education and Training Section……. CODE: Candidates who register at the examination registration unit of any department, write the name of that department in the blank space, then fill in the 2 digits indicating the department code in the next 2 blank boxes, the code of the Department of Education and Training provided by the Ministry of Education and Training regulations.
Form No.: At the place where the registration is received, the candidate does not fill in this space.
Section 1. Full name, write your name exactly like on the birth certificate, in capital letters with accents. Gender: write 1 for Female, 0 for Male
Section 2: Date of birth: Write exactly as on the birth certificate. If the date is less than 10, add a 0 in front. The year of birth only writes the last 2 digits.
a) The candidate’s place of birth only needs to specify the name of the province or city, if born in a foreign country, the candidate only needs to specify the name of the country (in Vietnamese).
b) Ethnicity as stated in the birth certificate. c) If you are a foreigner, mark (X) in the box next to it.
Section 4: For the old form of ID card, write 9 digits in the last 9 boxes on the right, the first three boxes are left blank; for the new form of ID card or citizen identification card, write all 12 digits in the corresponding boxes.
Section 5: Province (city), district (district), and commune (ward) codes for communes (wards) of Region 1 shall be regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training. Candidates need to look up the place of registration to write the correct province (city), district (district) code, and commune (ward) code where the candidate has current permanent residence in the corresponding boxes on the right.
Candidates who do not have permanent residence in the Area 1 commune should leave the commune code box blank. After filling in all the administrative unit codes in the boxes, candidates must specify the name of the commune (ward), district (district), and province (city) in the blank line.
For candidates with priority due to permanent residence, it is required to confirm that the time of having a permanent residence is over 18 months in the 1st region or more than 18 months in extremely difficult communes during high school by ticking the corresponding box.
Section 6: Enter the school’s name and address to the school’s district (county) and province (city) on the dotted line. Write the province code where the school closes in the first 2 boxes, and write the school code in the next 3 boxes (the school code is written in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Training, if the school code has 1 digit, the first 2 boxes will write the number 0, if the school code has 2 digits, the first cell has the number 0).
- For candidates who are police and soldiers who are sent to participate in the exam for university and college admission, write the province code corresponding to the province where the army is stationed and the high school code 900.
- For candidates who have studied abroad, for the years of study abroad, the candidates must write the province code corresponding to the province according to the permanent residence in Vietnam and the high school code 800.
- The class name section: specify the name of the 12th grade where the student is studying (eg 12A1, 12A2, …), for students who are candidates, write “TDO”.
Section 7: Specify phone and email. For candidates who require to adjust their online enrollment registration, they need to register their personal mobile phone number to be granted a one-time password (OTP) via a secure text message when applying for admission online.
Section 8: Candidates must specify contact information: full name; phone number; address of hamlet (house number), village (street, alley), commune (ward), district (district), province (city). This address is also the address to receive the Admission Notice if the candidate is accepted.
Section 9: Candidates who wish to take the exam results for University or College admission of Early Childhood Education, then mark (X) in the box next to it. Section 10: Candidates are required to mark (X) in one of the 2 boxes to clearly indicate that the candidate is studying in the high school program or the continuing education program.
Section 11: For free candidates must mark (X) in one of the two boxes to clearly distinguish whether the free candidate has not graduated from high school or graduated from high school (up to the time of taking the exam).
Section 12: Candidates who register for the exam at any exam board must write the name of the exam board and the exam board code prescribed by the Ministry of Education and Training in the corresponding position.
Section 13: Students who are studying in the 12th grade of high school at any school must submit their registration form at that school. Others submit registration at the locations specified by the Department of Education and Training. The registration unit code is recorded according to the instructions of the place where the registration is received.
Section 14: For candidates who are currently 12th graders (who have not graduated from high school) must register for the exam at point a; candidates are not allowed to choose the component exam subjects at point b.
For free candidates, depending on the purpose of taking the exam, depending on the choice of the combination of subjects for university and college entrance exams, they can choose the whole exam (at point a) or choose only some component subjects (at point b) accordingly.
Candidates are only allowed to register for one combined exam (Science Science or Social Science).
Free candidates are only allowed to register for a component exam in the same combined exam. In case a free candidate who has not graduated from high school has a previous year’s exam/subject (for graduation recognition) eligible for reservation, if he/she wants to reserve any exam/subject, he/she must score the exam/subject in Section 16.
However, candidates can still choose to take the component exam/subject (which has been reserved) to get the results of university and college entrance exam. Candidates studying in the secondary education program can choose a foreign language test if they wish to use a foreign language in a combination of university and college entrance exams.
How to choose a component exam/subject: Candidates who register for any component exam/subject should mark (X) in the corresponding exam/subject box, especially for the foreign language test. students fill in the code corresponding to the specific language as follows: N1 – English; N2 – Russian; N3 – French; N4 – Chinese; N5 – German; N6 – Japanese. Candidates are only allowed to choose component exams in a composite exam.
Section 15: For candidates who wish to be exempted from foreign language exams or register for admission consideration, it is necessary to specify the type of certificate eligible for exemption or specify that they are members of the national team participating in the International Olympic in Foreign Languages according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training or candidates write the type of foreign language certificate to apply for admission at the request of the university or college. For certificates with test scores (total test scores), candidates must enter scores in the “Test Score” box.
Section 16: For candidates who took the high school exam last year, if there are exams/subjects that are eligible for reservation as prescribed, the candidates who want to save the scores of any exam/subject shall write the exam/subject scores, then enter the corresponding box (Note: For the combined test, the candidate has the right to reserve the results of each component exam if eligible, in order to preserve the full score of the combined test, the candidate must write the scores of all the components of the combined exam).
For reserved exams/subjects, candidates can still register for exams (exams or sub-subjects) in Section 14 only in case they wish to use the university or college entrance exam results.
Section 17: Candidates identify the priority category and correctly write the symbols of the priority category as prescribed in the Regulation on enrollment at the university level; College enrollment in Early Childhood Education and guidance documents. If you declare dishonestly, you will be handled according to current regulations. Priority candidates must submit all legal documents and proofs to the school upon arrival.
Section 18: For candidates taking the exam for the purpose of university admission, pedagogical colleges need to write the area code in the blank box as follows: Area 1 (KV1) fill in the number 1, Area 2 in rural areas (KV2-NT) fill in the number 1. 2NT, Area 2 (KV2) enter the number 2, Area 3 (KV3) enter the number 3.
During 3 years of high school or equivalent, where you study longer will enjoy regional priority there. If you study at a school with different regional priorities each year, or if you study at one school for half the time and study at another school, you will graduate from high school where you will receive regional priority.
Sections 19, 20: Write according to the instructions on the registration form.
Section 21: Write according to the instructions on the registration form.
If the candidate writes the chosen school incorrectly, that school’s name will not be entered into the software system for the school to consider.
Note, when writing the application form for graduation and college entrance exam in 2021
– Candidates use the account and password provided after submitting the exam registration documents to log into the exam management system via the Internet at: http://thisinh.thithptquocgia.edu.vn/ to register application form online.
– Free candidates are: Those who have completed the high school program but have not taken the high school graduation exam or have taken the exam but have not graduated from high school in previous years; or Those who have a high school diploma or an intermediate diploma take the exam to get the results as a basis for enrollment registration.
– Candidates must write completely, clearly, and cleanly in the required entries and do not modify or erase.
– If it is a number, write in Arabic numerals (0, 1, 2, 3, …), not in Roman numerals (I, V, X, …).
– Candidates use the account and password provided after submitting the exam registration documents to log into the QLT system via the internet at http://thisinh.thithptquocgia.edu.vn/ to register their prioritized school in the online application.
Documents to apply for the high school graduation exam in 2021
Documents of registration for high school graduation in 2021 for students studying in grade 12, including:
- 02 identical registration form;
- High school transcript (original or copy); high school continuing education transcripts or test sheets of learners in the form of self-study for continuing education issued by the principal of the high school; household registration book (copy) to be entitled to priority regime related to the place of permanent residence registration;
- 02 photos of size 4×6cm; valid certificates to be entitled to priority regime, if any. When submitting the high school graduation registration application, candidates must use the correct registration form according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training and fill in all the information according to the new form.
Free candidates who have graduated from high school and want to retake the exam for university and college admissions need to prepare documents to register for registration, including:
- 02 registration forms are the same and need to use the correct form according to regulations; copy of high school diploma;
- 02 photos 4×6cm;
- 02 envelopes already stamped and clearly marked with the candidate’s contact address; notarized or authenticated identity card or citizen identification card; household registration book (copy); certificates are entitled to priority regimes, if any.
Hoa Sen University (HSU) is currently accepting applications for the first round of admission according to the method of high school transcripts and separate conditions according to the requirements of each discipline for 38 training majors. The registration period is from now until the end of May 30.
For inquiries regarding admissions, please contact:
Admissions Advisory Department – Hoa Sen University.
- Address: Hall G – 8 Nguyen Van Trang, District 1, City. HCM.
- Phone: (028) 7300 7272 – Hotline: 0908.275.276
- Email: Tuyensinh@hoasen.edu.vn./.