- “Transformation of Con Dao (Vietnam) from a prison island to tourism paradise”, sponsored by Hoa Sen University and in cooperation with Dr. Bui Thanh Huong, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan – 2015-2016 The full paper report was presented at the Association for Asian Studies IN ASIA Conference, Japan 2016/6/24-27 and is adding data to make a paper. Scientific papers published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan sponsored the cost of attending the Conference
- “A comparison of destination brand image between Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City”, Asia Pacific University, Japan chaired and collaborated with Dr. Bui Thanh Huong, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan and Dr. Le Tuan Anh, Southern Cross University, Australia 2016-2017 414 questionnaires were collected in Ho Chi Minh City and 600 in Hanoi. It is expected to be written into a book chapter. Hoa Sen University sponsored 12,500,000 (funds for collaborators to distribute ballots and input data for samples in Ho Chi Minh City) and Southern Cross University, Australia.
- Discussion on research methods at Seminar “Thematic analysis and exampled studies” – Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology. Le Minh Thanh, 2016.
- World Conference on Hospitality, Tourism and Event Research (WHTER) & International Convention and Expo Summit 2015 “New Paradigm Era and Roles of Tourism” in South Korea. Topic: “The real project-based design and its link to enhanced effectiveness of hospitality management courses in Vietnam”, Dr. Le Minh Thanh.
- The international conference themed Managing International Higher Education: Issues and Challenges in Cross Border Engagements” jointly organized by SIAS International University, China and Fort Hays State University, USA, during May 27-28, 2016 in China. Title: “Whether cross-cultural experiences are becoming a real professional competency: The case of hospitality students in their overseas exchange programs”. The paper has been accepted for presentation at the conference. Dr. Le Minh Thanh.”