Tổ chức Pacific Links Foundation – Tuyển dụng Administrative Assistant/ Bookkeeping
The Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper will report directly to Office Manager. This position is a local (not expat) contract position to end in February 2023, with the option for renewal pending funding availability. This position can be based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Deadline to apply: January 28, 2022
- Assist Accountant in recording, reconciling, and auditing accounting data.
- Assist the Office manager in the preparation of financial statements, cost reports and bank reconciliations as needed.
- Prepare and disburse payments to vendors.
- Check and review expense reports to ensure accuracy and conformance to established accounting procedures.
- Provide technical assistance on the preparation of reimbursable documents to the contractors, subcontractors, or other agencies.
- Serve as a receptionist, answer telephones, direct calls and take messages; undertake filing duties.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Support team members in administrative and accounting items.
- Minimum of 2 years of bookkeeping/accounting for nonprofit; preferred grassroots or nonprofit/NGO experience.
- Good knowledge of modern accounting theory, principles, and practices; knowledge of accounting terminology; knowledge of financial record keeping and reporting and budget preparation.
- Ability to analyze financial transactions and make original or adjusting entries; ability to read and comprehend financial transactions; ability to trace transactions through financial records.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Up to 20% time will be spent on travel for field work.
- Strong coordination, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ethical and accountable.
- Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with administration, staff, consultants, regulators, and funders.
- Ability to work and prosper in team environment.
- Good data management skills including MS Office suites, Access, Excel; willingness to learn new IT tools.
- Fluent in Vietnamese; English level at IELTS 6.0 level equivalent.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Compensation
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Support to attend training programs as part of staff development.
About Pacific Links Foundation
Pacific Links Foundation (PALS) is a US-based 501(c)(3) public charity whose mission is to support the sustainable development of Vietnamese communities and the enrichment of their cultural heritage. We are a hard-working team with all team members as donors to our organization. PALS offers tremendous opportunities to learn, grow, and lead for our team members. www.pacificlinks.org
PALS reserves the right to perform a criminal background check on current or prospective employees to uphold the Child Protection and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policies.
Please send your resume and cover letter describing your qualifications and fit with the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject/Title of the email should include: Administrative Assistant/ Bookkeeping