Becoming an RSM intern – An ideal way to gain work experience and advance your future career
What made the alumni network of the Faculty of Finance – Banking become a remarkable strength at Hoa Sen University?! It is the National and Regional Network, sharing practical work experiences, giving the Faculty great recruitment opportunities, and being the spiritual support of the students of the following courses.
And here is an available proof: Ms. Trinh Thi Huong Quynh, an alumnus of Accounting – Auditing Major – who is currently working for RSM Vietnam Auditing and Consulting Co., Ltd., and she would like to send her company’s recruitment information as below:
Benefits of working at RSM VIETNAM:
- Stable, and friendly working environment
- Opportunity for advancement and development
- Work & life balance culture
- Be guided by the experts of RSM
- Participate in professional and soft skills training courses
- Opportunity to become an official employee of RSM
- Open career path
- Joy at work every day
Why choose RSM?
Interns will be working in a friendly, sociable and stable environment, always receiving maximum support for career development, how to balance life and work. The managers of RSM are all leading experts in their fields, able to guide and help young people build a solid foundation for their future careers.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with diverse groups of customers in different fields. Besides, the company always encourage creativity and trust to assign important roles in work to contribute to the overall development of the company.
To apply, you need to meet the requirements for education in the field of accounting, auditing as well as teamwork, communication and leadership skills.
Recruitment is opened for the following positions:
- Auditing & Assurance Services
- Intern – Auditing Division
- Tax Services & Consulting
- Trainee – Tax consultant
- Intern – Accounting & Taxation
- Intern – Trading consultant
- Intern – Licensing Consultant
- Intern – Payroll & Personal Tax
- Intern – Transfer pricing
- Final year student or fresh graduate with a major in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Law, or Economics
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Ready to take on challenges when participating in intensive training programs, managing work, and working with customers
- Self-reliance, self-confidence, and a high sense of responsibility
- Good communication in Japanese, Korean or Chinese is an advantage
- Exempt from the application round if you have at least one of the relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA Australia, or CFAB-ICAEW (attached with CV)
Receive applications from October 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021
Start working from 01/12/2021
If you are confident and meet the recruitment requirements, please submit your resume and application in English or Vietnamese, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck to you all!
HSU website: https://www.hoasen.edu.vn/en/
FFB website: https://www.hoasen.edu.vn/tcnh/en/
FFB Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/khoataichinhnganhangdhhs
FFB Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8CAifZiYdXIpebrk3vv-lA
FFB Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/khoatcnhdhhs/