[Tuyển dụng] Marketing Manager – Wall Street English
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Location: 21 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường 6, Quận 3, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
First established in Italy in 1972 under the name of Wall Street Institute, we have been rebranded into Wall Street English in 2013 as we know nowadays. What started from an idea of developing a new way to teach people English has grown into a place with over 400 learning centers in 27 countries with an enrollment of 3,000,000 students. Wall Street English is part of Pearson, an education company.
Currently we have 06 centers in Ho Chi Minh City and will continue to expand to end of year. Our centers are designed, built and equipped to the premium standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
Why work with us?
– We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
– Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceed Client expectations every day. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
– We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Clients meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner.
– As a company, we’ve developed and enforce a Code of Ethics. This code is designed to clarify and solidify the expectations and standards the company sets for its employees. It is our goal to hire only the best qualified people for employment opportunities available whether locally, nationally or globally.
- Market research and brand definition
- In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, identify market segments and conduct market research to identify the needs of the targeted customers in the market
- Consult all customers facing functions to understand the selling points of the brand
- In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, conduct a competitors’ analysis to identify the strengths and key differentiators of the brand
- Define brand positioning and create / leverage brand message, key selling points and brand guidelines
- In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, monitor market trends, identify new opportunities and adjust the brand positioning accordingly
2. Brand awareness and lead acquisition
- In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, develop marketing strategies (channels identification, resource allocation, target selection, messaging) and prepare annual and quarterly content calendar with the objective of brand awareness
- In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, develop marketing strategies (channels identification, resource allocation, target selection, messaging) and prepare a quarterly and monthly ads calendar with the objective of lead acquisition
- Oversee the preparation of the marketing content required to deliver the marketing strategies on time for both offline and online
- Oversee the execution of the marketing offline strategies, online and offline, and closely monitor the outcomes
- Maintain effective communication with the customer-facing teams (Telemarketing, Sales, Direct Sales Force, Service and Event Teams) to ensure the effectiveness of the marketing strategies and adjust as required to attain the set objectives
- Prepare, monitor, and manage the marketing budge
3. Sales Support
- Conceptualize, plan, and implement the monthly promotion plan with the commercial team
- Prepare and provide the marketing materials required by the commercial team
- Manage the marketing material inventory in collaboration with Finance
4. Brand and marketing effectiveness
- Determine all required brand and marketing assets for the organization, online and offline, including in-center signage, website, social media platforms, …
- Ensure that all marketing assets of the brand are in line with the brand guidelines and maintained appropriately
- Always look for innovative tools and procedures to improve the brand awareness and marketing effectiveness
5. Team management
- Recruit, train and manage the performance of the marketing team members
- Provide direction, guidance, and leadership to the Marketing department to deliver the expected outcomes from the function
- Set, monitor, and report on the departments’ objectives to the management team
- Experience at setting strategic goals, and at conceptualizing and executing high quality branding and marketing strategies
- Leadership skills including motivating employees to perform well and task delegation for team members
- Creative and resourceful in developing ideas to create effective marketing strategies
- Great communicator and good interpersonal skills
- Stellar writing skills in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to make sensible decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and comply to tight schedules
- Good working attitude
- Knowledge in Education industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing related Diploma/Degree (Preferable)
- More than 6 years’ experience in Marketing industry
- More than 3 years’ experience in Management Role
– Paid professional training and development
– Opportunities for promotion and career development
– A professional international working environment
– Committed colleagues.
– Competitive salary
– Medical insurance
– Generous bonus scheme
– Paid annual leave
– Paid training
– Opportunities for advancement
– Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
– Professional, fun and exciting work environment
– Ample opportunities to speak and practice English
>> Thông tin chi tiết & Ứng tuyển: Tại đây