[Tuyển dụng] Manager, Balance Sheet Management – Standard Chartered Bank
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Full-time – Mid-Senior level
We are a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
Standard Chartered PLC is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of Balance Sheet Management Reporting requirement from VN ALCO, RALCO, local regulatory, MAS.
- Supporting BSM, Head to comply with Liquidity and Capital management policies and liquidity / capital local requirements.
- Active engagement in Balance sheet enhancement by identifying and highlighting balance sheet risk and opportunities as they relate to capital / liquidity.
- Advising business and providing robust challenge to businesses on matters relating to capital/liquidity management.
- Supporting BSM, Head in delivering the funding / liquidity / capital initiatives.
- Supporting BSM, Head in annual Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) review.
- Taking a part in bank-wide strategic and tactical projects as and when required in term of BSM perspectives (e.g.: the partnerships, automation initiatives.
The role is responsible for supporting BSM Head in delivering the capital / liquidity management strategy.
Advising business and providing robust challenge to businesses on matters relating to capital / liquidity management.
The role is responsible for supporting BSM Head in
- executing annual ICAAP review
- capital / liquidity management in accordance to Group and local regulations
People and Talent
Ensure the completion of ongoing training and development of yourself and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for the roles ensuring that the effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
Active engagement in Balance sheet enhancement by identifying and highlighting balance sheet risk and opportunities as they relate to capital / liquidity.
Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group / country operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
Businesses (CPBB and CCIB)
Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Vietnam / Finance / BSM; Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures; Multiple functions (double hats).
ACCA / CFO / CPA is preferable
Role Specific Technical Competencies:
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic
- Business and Financial Analytics
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Financial Forecasting and Modeling
- Effective Communications
- Influencing Through Expertise
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
>> Thông tin chi tiết & Ứng tuyển: Tại đây