[Tuyển dụng] HR Director – Robert Walters
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (on-site)
Full-time – Director
Over the last 37 years, Robert Walters has grown and so have our ambitions. We now employ over 4,200 talented staff across 32 countries. Businesses world-wide rely on us to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward. Why? Because those same professionals trust us to manage their long-term careers.
We’re proud to be a world-leading recruitment consultancy with one million followers on LinkedIn. We also have a successful recruitment outsourcing business called Resource Solutions and a clerical recruitment brand operating in Europe called Walters People.
A player in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling for applications for HR Director.
About The HR Director Role:
You will report directly to Country Head Vietnam. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or speciality group regarding key organisational and management issues
- Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective
- Implement key HR operation processes to ensure regulatory compliance and internal compliance
- Facilitate the establishment of performance management program and KPIs for all functions
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits
To succeed in this Head of HR position, you should have at least 10 years’ working experience in HR. You should be hands on, proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial
- Familiarity with Vietnamese laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with sensitive data and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Fluent English and Vietnamese
- Detailed oriented and budget management experience
This organization is a relevant player in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry. If you have solid experience in HR business partnering and are seeking for a new environment to work in, this HR Director role is a great opportunity is for you.
>> Thông tin chi tiết & Ứng tuyển: Tại đây