[Tuyển dụng] Chief Marketing Officer – OnPoint E-commerce
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (on-site).
Full-time – Director
We always put our clients first. We pioneer in building SEA’s leading e-commerce enabling ecosystem. Our promise is to create impactful values for our clients and partners by developing sustainable, seamless customer-centric solutions to unlock growth opportunities and achieve measurable results.
- Our Vision: Pioneer in building the number one SEA’s e-commerce enabling ecosystem
- Our Mission: Empower E-commerce for brands and businesses
- Our Core Values: Client first; Commitment; Passion; Embrace change; Integrity
You will report directly to the CEO and lead our superb in-house marketing team. Your duties will include managing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase revenue.
- Oversee and manage P&L for a team of 6 functions across Media Marketing, Campaign, Merchandise, Creative, Livestreaming, and Corporate Branding.
- Planning marketing goals, overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns aligned with objectives for the business and brands.
- Spot opportunities in the market and drive the growth of the business results to better understand the market and customer tastes in the E-commerce industry.
- Develop, refine, and ensure frameworks, processes, and policies related to the brands are adhered to and hold members of the organization strictly accountable
- Ensure consistent strategic and tactical alignment throughout your team by establishing ambitious Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Build, inspire, and lead a high-performing marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals: clearly defined KPIs and performance measurement, roles, career paths, and employee success strategies.
- Create and maintain a work culture of collaboration, innovation, and accountability, always driven by customer-centricity
To succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 8+ years of B2C and/or B2B marketing experience, with a minimum of 5 years of experience leading high-performing marketing teams and at least 3 years of consumer eCommerce experience.
- Prior success in high-growth, technology-driven companies with a deep understanding of eCommerce and the digital ecosystem
- Strong brand-building experience that is tied back to overall revenue growth and company performance
- Expert-level command of product marketing (messaging, product launches, strategy, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of all metrics that measure marketing effectiveness (LTV, CAC, Churn, CPA, attribution models, average customer spend, ROAS, other customer-focused metrics, etc.) Leverages metrics and data to drive decision making
- Experience building strategies across multiple marketing channels including product marketing and eCommerce
- Holistic full funnel marketer with experience scaling digital and non-digital channels that drive the growth of mobile and desktop
- Has experience taking a brand from a niche customer set to a broader customer set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
>> Thông tin chi tiết & Ứng tuyển: Tại đây