[Tuyển dụng] Brand Manager – Nestlé
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Location: Head Office, Ho Chi Minh City
- Company: Nestlé Viet Nam
- Position: Brand Manager
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 9#4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Responsible for executing the marketing plans to deliver the market share, sales volume, revenue and profit growth objectives for assigned products / categories. Helps in the development of strategies and advertising promotional programs that are within the Company’s budget
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Contribute to development and update of consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand
- Activates Brand Essence
- Support for management of 60/40+ basket, packaging, Nutrition, Health & Wellness (NHW) dashboard, services and Creating Shared Value (CSV) related to her/his brand
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers
- Ensures consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contributes and executes Innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands
- Contributes to the development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plan, MBP. Tracks and monitors the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understands business impact of product fixed marketing expenses (PFME) and total trade spend (TTS) investment of her/his brand.
- Contributes to the development of ownable brand propositions (OBPs) and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and creates attractive and rewarding brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of a trusted NHW leader.
What Makes You Successful:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing or 3 years in other function ideally in Sales at Nestlé or equivalent FMCG
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- 14th month salary
- Performance Bonus
- Taxi card
>> Thông tin chi tiết & Ứng tuyển: Tại đây