Hoa Sen University

“PRACTICE” certificates required for FLIT #2 students

Hello FLIT students, the “PRACTICE” certificate series required for FLIT students is back. Today we come to the necessary certificates for you in International Business
Students majoring in International Business have very wide career opportunities such as Import-Export Officer, International Financial Planning Specialist, International Market Research Specialist, International Marketing Specialist, Specialist International investment consultant, International business management consultant. So depending on what your profession is, there will be appropriate certificates. Here, FLIT introduces some certificates:

CMI (Chartered Management Institute) Certificate. CMI certification is considered a senior management practice standard recognized by most of the world’s leading corporations. This certificate is for students who pursue the goal of working for Strategic Management consulting companies or wish to conquer Management-level positions in businesses all over the world, not just In Vietnam.
FIATA certificate. FIATA certificate is a certificate issued by the Swiss Logistics professional association. This is a certificate that is always highly appreciated by large shipping lines, Logistics companies or Forwarder agents.
CBA certificate (Certified Global Business Analyst) is a Global Business and Financial Analysis certificate. The CGBA certificate is one of two official programs according to international standards of the Australian Institute of Chartered Management Accountants (CMA Australia).
Furthermore, CGBA is a program that follows the analytical standards of major investment funds in the world, with a special combination of financial analysis and strategic business analysis to help students be equipped with analytical methods. comprehensive when evaluating a business and a business industry.

FLIT #IB #internationalbusiness #HSU Hide less

Facebook Youtube Tiktok Zalo