Your primary responsibilities will include develop, and maintenance and perform assurance of software products. The successful candidate will be part of a high-performing development team in a high frequency/low latency environment.
• Fresh graduates or final-year students in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical field. Third-year students can also be considered if completed study with graduation timeline under 6 months.
• Good knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept.
• Good English communication skills (From level Upper Intermediate above).
• At least Japanese N3 for those want to be Bridge Software Engineer (with opportunity to work onshore in DXC Japan)
• Ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure.
• Experience working in an international software development project will be advantageous.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Be able to work independently and in a workgroup.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- Ability to work in Office.
- Commit to complete all training courses required by project and DXC.
- Attend meetings and finish all assignments punctually.
- Read and follow Code of Conduct & Associate Handbook.