Saigon Co.op recruits Statics – Research – Survey specialists for General Planning Department
[JOB HCM] Saigon Co.op Recruiting
Statics – Research – Survey specialists for General Planning Department
– Data mining, providing, updating, and reporting business data
– Prepare information and data related to survey and research results to build Union orientation.
– Monitor, synthesize, check and evaluate the implementation as being assigned.
– Conduct and report customer, competitor, and internal surveys to uncover potential customer needs in line with reality and trends as being assigned.
– University graduate majoring in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or Marketing.
– Proficient in using office computers (Excel, Access, PowerPoint …), can use data analysis software SPSS, Tableau is an advantage.
– Priority is given to candidates who have experience in the field of market research, statistics, and retail
195-197 Nguyen Thai Binh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
If you are interested and meet the criteria, apply at: