WORKSHOP: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND INFORMATION SECURITY, SURVIVAL OF ENTERPRISES
Digital transformation is becoming a top priority for almost every organization in every sector; The COVID-19 pandemic is the clearest wake-up call for businesses, without timely transformation, it will be difficult to adapt and optimize business operations and survive in a challenging and fiercely competitive business environment.
So what is digital transformation? What is the core problem of digital transformation? In digital transformation, how important is information security? What are the opportunities for industries, especially in the field of Information Technology, in this digital transformation era? You have many more questions about digital transformation and information security but don’t know who to ask?
On this April 23rd, 2022, join HoaSen University, PwC Vietnam and Nam A Bank in the seminar “Digital transformation and Information security, business survival”.
An expert from PwC, one of the world’s illustrious Big 4, and an expert from Nam A Bank, a representative of strong digital transformation activities in the banking and financial sector in Vietnam, will share and answer all your questions.
Who are they?
- Mr. Pho Duc Giang – Director of Cybersecurity and Security Consulting Services, PwC Company.
- Mr. Nguyen Vinh Tuyen – Deputy General Director, Nam A Bank.
- Time: 10:00 -12:00 a.m. Saturday, April 23rd, 2022
- Location: Hall 903, Hoa Sen University, 8 Nguyen Van Trang, HCMC.
- Format: Offline and Livestream on fanpage: Hoa Sen University and Faculty of Information Technology – Hoa Sen University
📌Register now at: https://bitly.com.vn/ibzi7b
(The seminar was organized by HSU, PwC Vietnam and Nam A Bank)