COME FOR THE OPPORTUNITY, STAY FOR THE CHALLENGE
Milwaukee Tool is the global leader at the forefront of the Professional Power Tools & Equipment Industry. We are dedicated and deeply focused on Professional tool users in all industries and businesses. Milwaukee is changing and disrupting the way Pros work by converting them to our breakthrough Cordless Technology. We pride ourselves on providing high-performance products and superior job site solutions to enhance productivity, work quality, safety, and a more sustainable workplace. Our relentless commitment to quality and a company-wide commitment to Pro users are behind the exceptional Milwaukee growth across Asia.
WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS
At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our people. We work with a dedication to be the best. We take pride in being part of the powerful Milwaukee brand. We know the key to achieving outstanding growth and success is to value the skills each team member brings to the organization. We go a step further, we invest in our team members to develop their skills and broaden their business capabilities. Our people have individualized growth and development plans. We are passionate about being Milwaukee, with a culture built by our team, which at the basis, is our people. We hire great people and make them leaders. We are excited to have you as part of our growth journey.
Milwaukee Tool Asia Headquarters is located in Hong Kong and subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) www.milwaukeetool.asia.
To learn more about our rich history, please go to our website (https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Company/Milwaukee-Story.)
- Provide support in the preparation of required documents, reports, correspondence, records, and presentations
- Essential Functions:
Team PRODUCT: Support in preparing product specification documents. Translate documents EN - VI (product catalog, technical articles, product news)
Team SALE: Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Contribute to retaining the relationship with dealers through daily reactions to all branding seedings relating to Milwaukee such as events (selling, grand opening, workshop, demo,…), promotions, products,… on all digital platforms.
- Support sales and MKT team on social media such as seeding events (selling, grand opening, workshop, demo,…), campaigns, and promotions.
- Monthly create at least 02 contents or clips relating to Milwaukee products.
- Assist in preparing & participating in key activities such as training, workshops, and non-selling/selling events.
- Work alongside Intern members and other teams for the purpose of company projects.
- Perform other tasks if required
- Senior students in any discipline such as Economics, BA, Sales & MKT, or Engineering.
- Commitment to working full time in 06 months
- No working experience is required, although students with dynamic experience in university/social activities or related work experience will have a big advantage.
- Effective communication skills in English and possibly other languages is a plus.
- Good design and IT skills e.g., Canva, MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.
- Familiarity with software or applications is advantageous.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as required by the business.
The Mindset and Personal which will help you succeed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills for internal and external business.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
- Practical-minded with a technical/mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply new products or technical knowledge.
- 100% International Company with a professional and practical mentor team.
- Receive the premium Internship package including “on-boarding” gifts and the Certificate Internship.
- Internship, Mobile phone, Motorbike parking allowance
- Possibly equip the office devices such as Laptops, exclusive software/platforms for a purpose job,…
- Attend valuable and specialized E-Learning courses in business
- Possibly join a local trip and team building.
Location & Working time
Location: Heavy Duty Center in HCMC
Working hours: Mon to Fri (9 am – 6 pm)
We offer fantastic growth opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please click to apply now or share your resume & cover letter to (email@example.com).
(All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.)