Foreign Language Program includes compulsory modules identified in university training programs of majors such as (English Language, Tourism and Travel Service Management, Hotel Management, Restaurant and Catering Management), etc.) to help students integrate and promote their expertise better in the international environment.
– Foreign Language Program is one of the following foreign languages: French, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
2. Certificates used in the 2 Foreign Language program
(1) Certificate of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test – Nihongo Nōryoku Shaken)
(2) Certificate of NAT-TEST (Japanese Language Achievement Test for Non-Native
(3) HSK Certificate (Hanyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì)
(4) Certificate of TOCFL (Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language)
(5) Diploma of DELF (Dipôme d’Études en Langue Française)
(6) Certificate of TCF (Test de connaissance du francais)
(7) Certificate S-TOPIK (Standard Test of Proficiency in Korean)
(8) Certificate of KLPT (Korean Language Proficiency Test)
Students studying Foreign Language Program subjects must fully comply with the university’s regulations on credit training, examination, and other general regulations.