Bài báo quốc tế
1. Yoon-Hyuk Kim, Le Dinh Phong, Kyung-Soo Kim, Tae-Seong Kim, “Automated 2D/3D Image Matching Technique with Dual X-ray Images for Estimation of 3D In Vivo Knee Kinematics,” Journal of Biomedical Engineering, p431-435, 2008
2. Yoon Hyuk Kim, Le Dinh Phong, Won Man Park, Kyungsoo Kim, Koon Ho Rha, “Laboratory-level telesurgery with industrial robots and haptic devices communicating via the internet,” International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 10(2):25-29, 04/2009.
3. Le Dinh Phong, Junho Choi, Woosub Lee, Sungchul Kang, “A novel method for estimating external force: Simulation study with a 4-DOF robot manipulator,” International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 16(4):755-766, 04/2015.
Hội nghị quốc tế
1. Y. H. Kim, Le Dinh Phong, K. Kim, Quantification of 3D In Vivo Knee Kinematics Using Biplane Xray Images, Article 33, Orthopedic Research at Academic Conferences, October 17, 2007.
2. Y. H. Kim, Le Dinh Phong, K. Kim, T. S. Kim, W. H. Lee, A Three-dimensional Measurement Techniques In vivo Knee Joint, Congress for Biomechanical Engineering Estimation, November 9, 2007.
3. Y.H. Kim, D. P. Le, et al, “The experience of an internet based telesurgery with a tele-robot system”, Annual Meeting of Engineering & Urology Society, Orlando, USA, 05/ 2008.
4. Y. H. Kim, D. P. Le, K. Kim, and W. M. Park, Automated 2D/3D Image Matching Method with Dual Xray Images to Estimate 3D in vivo Knee Kinematics, 8th Annual Meeting of CAOS-International, Hong Kong, China, 06/ 2008.
5. Le Dinh Phong, Junho Choi, Sungchul Kang, “External Force Estimation using Joint Torque Sensors for a Robot Manipulator,” 2012 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 05/2012.
6. Le Dinh Phong, Junho Choi, Sungchul Kang, “External force estimation using joint torque sensors and its application to impedance control of a robot manipulator,” 2013 13th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS), 01/2013.
7. Le Dinh Phong, Woosub Lee, Sungchul Kang, “A Novel Design of Active Cannula for MicroSurgery,” International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence, 11/2014.
8. Le Dinh Phong, Vu Ngoc Long, Nguyen Anh Hoang, Le Hoai Quoc, “Development of IoT based lower limb exoskeleton in rehabilitation,” International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI 2017), 07/2017.