Female Developer Innovation Tournament 2022
HOT NEWS: Female Developer Innovation Tournament 2022 – The total prize of 130,000,000 VND and a chance to fly to SINGAPORE
This summer, Code Like A Girl – Vietnam brings you the FDI Tournament 2022 which promises to be hotter than ever. This is a big event that takes place every year intending to encourage and inspire young girls to pursue the field of Information Technology and become talented programmers in the future.
This year’s contest received support from many media partners, including the Australian Consulate General in Vietnam, and received sponsorship from two leading companies in the field of technology and finance: GeoComply and Standard Charted Bank.
In addition to the opportunity to interact with leading experts in the field, the contest prizes are extremely attractive with a total value of up to 130,000,000 VND in cash and the opportunity to go to Singapore to present their ideas in front of the experts. sponsor.
Being a female who is passionate about technology, there is no limit on age, gender, nationality and professional qualifications
Teams from 2-4 members
Able to speak in English
Teams register to participate and submit a solution to the challenge given by organizers.
The expert panel will review and score the proposals, then select six finalists.
The six selected teams will have 1 month to build prototypes and participate in a Demo Day to share their ideas in front of leading experts.
The registration period (July 11 – August 21): Groups of 2 to 4 members register to participate and submit a solution proposal for the given challenge.
1.Q&A session ‘Q&A’ (July 16): Answering all questions surrounding the contest.
2. Registration deadline (August 21): Officially closing the registration portal to attend and receive entries.
3. Boot Camp (August 27): Knowledge sharing session from leading experts of GeoComply & Standard Chartered Bank and announcing the list of teams selected to participate in Demo Day round.
4. Product build time (August 28-September 29): Selected teams will conduct sample product development and prepare presentations ready for the Demo Day round.
5. ‘Halfway Touchpoint’ mentoring session (September 15): Selected teams will have the opportunity to receive advice and input on their solution from a panel of judges and expert advisors.
6. Demo Day (October 1): The selected teams will in turn present their solutions to the judges (offline & online). Prizes will be awarded directly after the announcement.
7. Contest details: https://codelikeagirl-vietnam.com/events/fdi-tournaments/2022/home
Any questions about the contest, please email email@example.com
#CodeLikeAGirlVietnam #CLAGVN #FDITournament2022
#girlsintech #girlswhocode #womenintech