The Department of Quality Control has a crucial role in the running of Hoa Sen University. It is the University’s guarantee of quality education. The Department monitors all aspects of training within the University. The inspections are designed to ensure that laws, regulations and statutes related to training are being implemented,
The Department is also charged with the following duties:
- to design programs and plans for assessing training quality;
- to organize professional activities to guarantee the quality of training;
- to build systems of information to guarantee the training quality;
- to coordinate with other departments and academic staff in order to implement the activities of assessing the training quality;
- to support the faculties, departments and lecturers with professional design criteria and methods to implement the activities of assessing the training quality.
The Department of Quality Control was founded on April 28, 2008, according to the decision 283-08/QĐ-HCNS signed by the rector of Hoa Sen University.